7.8.13

Don't Think They Know

I dont think they know the truth say they saw,
I dont think they know, how could they know.

Dont let them tell you any different,
They dont know about us,
They dont know about it.

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you.
They dont know about us,
They dont know about it.


They gon' talk about it,

Gon' try to change your mind about it,
Gon' tell you things you dont wanna hear,
Cause we good. Dont worry 'bout it.

So when they talk about,
Just let 'em know we already got it,
Just tell 'em that we gon' work at it,
we good. Dont worry 'bout it.

Dont listen to what people say,
They dont know about you and me.
How could they know?

At my best you love me,
They dont know about us, they dont know about it.
Even though I act my worse,
They dont know about us, they dont know about it.

And I know that its different feels like we're best friends,
we connected.
They dont know about us, they dont know about it.


- behind the song there are an untold story -



Itu adalah potongan lirik lagi Chris Brown feat Aaliyah yang rilis 17 Juni 2013 kemaren.
Dari yang aku baca, lagu ini didedikasikan untuk Aaliyah yang meninggal tahun 2001 kemaren karena kecelakaan pesawat. 

Suara Aaliyah sebenernya udah direcord tahun 2001 tapi belum rilis.
Jadi Chris Brown masukin vokal Aaliyah dilagu ini.
Aaliyah muncul di video klip ini berupa hologram dari video klip Aaliyah tahun 2000.

Quote untuk Aaliyah di video klip ini "Dear Aaliyah, we love and miss you. Thank you for inspiring us all."
Di ending video klip ini juga Chris Brown naroh pesan Rest In Peace buat rapper Michael "Lil Frogg" Reshard yang meninggal karena tertembak.
Makanya, di awal video ini ada tulisan,
"Every two hours in America today a child dies of a gunshot wound."
"Unity is what we are afraid of so fear is insanity, lets love each other." - Not CB, just Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment